High sound quality network Hi-Fi receiver with support for DSD 5.6 MHz reproduction. Compatible with MusicCast and packed with network functions. Unlimited enjoyment of many different sound sources including high-resolution sources, smartphones and streaming services. Now with MusicCast, this device can be expanded to deliver wireless multiroom audio playback, all controlled by a simple app.
- Wi-Fi®, Wireless Direct, Bluetooth® and AirPlay®
- Access to your music library, Pandora®, Spotify, SiriusXM Internet Radio, Napster, TIDAL, Deezer and more
- DSD 2.8 MHz / 5.6 MHz, FLAC / WAV / AIFF 192 kHz / 24-bit, Apple® Lossless 96 kHz / 24-bit playback
- Front panel USB connection for digital docking with iPod® / iPhone® and USB flash drives
- Pure Direct for greater sound purity
- ToP-ART sound quality design with high quality parts
- Digital audio inputs for TV or Blu-ray Disc™ players
- Phono input (MM) to connect to your favorite turntable
- Add audio in up to 9 additional rooms with MusicCast
- Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant voice control compatibility
Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant on MusicCast
Touch or voice control – the choice is yours. Intuitively control a single MusicCast product or an entire whole-of-home system with ease using Alexa or Google Assistant and hear your home come alive.
Wireless Music Streaming via Bluetooth® or AirPlay®
Enjoy music from your smartphone or tablet wirelessly using a Bluetooth connection. You can also use the convenient AirPlay function for wireless music streaming from iPhone® or iPads®. In addition, a Network Standby mode provides the convenience of having the R-N602 turn on and off automatically.
Stream Your Music
Stream your favorite music services and internet radio stations through MusicCast.
Extensive Audio Codec and Format Support
This network stereo receiver is compatible with high-resolution audio codecs such as DSD / AIFF / FLAC / WAV / Apple® Lossless. You will enjoy the excellent sound quality of these various high-resolution audio codecs from the USB input on the front panel or from network connected devices. It uses a Burr-Brown 192 kHz / 24-bit DAC that has a firmly established reputation for quality.
Pure Direct Mode for Greater Sound Purity
Engaging the Pure Direct switch causes the audio signal to bypass the control circuits for bass, treble, balance and the back buffer amp. This improves sound quality while maintaining full output capacity. Shortening the signal route improves sound purity, helping to reproduce even the most delicate musical nuances.
Digital Audio Inputs for TV or Blu-ray Disc™ Players
The R-N602 is equipped for digital audio inputs with both optical and coaxial terminals. The optical is for receiving audio from a TV and the coaxial for receiving audio from a Blu-ray Disc player. The audio stays in the digital domain, giving you pure, pristine dynamic sound for all your entertainment sources.
Simple Yet Sophisticated Design
With a beautifully simple and unique design inherited directly from Yamaha Hi-Fi audio components, the R-N602 also boasts an easy-to-operate button layout. The aluminum front panel has a richly textured silver hairline finish. Both inside and out, everything about the R-N602 demonstrates our commitment to superior design quality and ease of use.