Yamaha TT-S303 Overview
Drop a needle into a groove of your favorite album and sit back and enjoy music the way it was meant to be heard. The Yamaha TT-S303 is a belt driven turntable that brings you the classic feel of vinyl with all of the advantages (and convenience) of today’s modern technology. The sleek and stylish Yamaha turntable features a static balanced straight tone arm that applies a medically precise amount of pressure to your vinyl to deliver accurate audio reproduction. Combined with a high inertia, belt-driven platter, and durable cabinet design work to eliminate any distracting vibration, this turntable delivers a holistic listening experience. The Yamaha TT-S303 also features a built-in phono preamp, making it easy for you to connect to your audio system’s line or Phono output - you can even hook it up to your active speakers.
- Belt Driven Turntable
- Rotation speed: 33 1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Static balanced straight tone arm delivers accurate stylus pressure for clear and accurate sound reproduction
- Durable cabinet construction eliminates unwanted vibration
- Belt-driven high inertia platter with DC motor delivers added stability
- Built-in Phono Preamp for easy setup
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17 3/4" x 5 3/8" x 14 1/2"
- Weight: 10.6 lbs.